We encourage children to wear school uniform because we believe it gives them a pride in their personal appearance and helps them to identify with the school. We have an online ordering service from our uniform supplier, School Trends, for sweatshirts, sweat cardigans, polo shirts, fleece jackets, reversible coats and bookbags etc.
Click on the link below to place an order for uniform and bookbags.
Autumn and Spring Term
- Grey or black trousers, shorts, skirt or dress.
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt or cardigan
- Grey/black/white socks or grey/black warm tights
- Sensible, flat shoes – preferably black or brown
- An overall or painting shirt with sleeves is useful for practical art/crafts activities
As above or:
- Red and white check summer dress
- Substantial sandals (secure back and top strap) in black or brown
School House-coloured plain t-shirt (please ask your child's teacher if you need a reminder of which house they are in).
Black shorts or black or grey jogging bottoms.
School jumper/fleece or a plain hoody.
Plimsolls or trainers for outdoors.