• Our children are happy in school. They reach their full potential in a school, which they enjoy and benefit from.
• Our children are confident, with self respect, self discipline and self esteem.
• Each child is a valued and self motivated member of the school community.
• Our children respect others and are honest, fair, responsible and polite.
The School Partnership:
• We have high expectations in both behaviour and academic achievement.
• We encourage and welcome parents to be actively involved in their children’s progress.
• We manage the school effectively, giving our children maximum ‘value for money’.