Governors' Home Page
On 1st April 2014, our school became an Academy within the Diocese of Gloucester Academies Trust. As in any school, the governors play an important role in the management of the school. The full governing body meets at least once a term. Much of the work is done in two committees covering Resources and Curriculum. Governors are members of one or the other committee according to their interests or expertise. Minutes of meetings are available to view on request from the school office.
The Chair of Governors may be contacted via the school office or by emailing email@example.com
Click on the logo above to go to the governance pages of the Diocese of Gloucester Academies Trust website.
- Who may not apply to be a governor? [pdf 196KB]
- Register of Governors' Business Interests September 2015 [pdf 56KB]
- Full Governing Body 14-15 Attendance Register [pdf 126KB]
- Full Governing Body 15-16 Attendance Register [pdf 57KB]
- Governing Body Committee Appointments 2016 to 2017 [pdf 44KB]
- Full Governing Body 16-17 Attendance Register [pdf 48KB]